Your privacy matters to Megalith Consultants pvt. Ltd.(the “Company”, “we”, “Mega Taxi”, or “us”).
- “Co-branded Services” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 4(c) hereto.
- “Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Mobile Application” shall mean application provided by us on the Device to access the Services.
- “Mobile Device Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(d)(ii) hereto.
- “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotions offered by us.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such categories of information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, including your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- “TFS” shall mean Serendipity InfoLabs Private Limited, a company incorporated under the
Companies Act 1956, and having its corporate office at 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Tower 2, No. 32,
LuskurHosur Road, Next to Forum Mall, Bangalore- 560095 which expression shall, unless it berepugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all our successors,affiliates and permitted assigns.
- “TPSP” shall mean a third party service provider.
- “Usage Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(b)(i) hereto.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this informationthrough various means and in various places through the Services, including account registrationforms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use theServices, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Informationwhich is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us forsuch purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
▪ Mobile phone Number
▪ Zip Code
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
▪ In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, weand our TPSP may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain
information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage
Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services,
all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In
addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is
automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify
your Device by its Device Identifier.
▪ In case of booking via call centre, Ola may record calls for quality and training purposes.
▪ In addition, tracking information is collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but
not limited to geographic areas. The driver’s mobile phone will send your GPS coordinates, during
the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50
- INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU
We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website
or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
▪ Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use
technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about yourdevice, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitatethe provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to suchMobile Applications.
▪ When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect
and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device
Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation: